Thursday, September 9, 2010

Book Blogger Hop # 20

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

This week's question is Post a link to a favorite post or book review that you have written in the past three months.

My favorite book review is The Nymph King and I just loved reading this book, and is my favorite book from Gena Showalter!!! 

The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!!

Here is how it works: 





  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - not this week..
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
Have a Fabulous Weekend ALL!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your link. Now I'm a follower of yours too. It's perfect timing too. I just finished a romance and need to do a review. I'm a little conflicted on what to say and trying to tackle my inner prude. The sexy seen was hot, but I'm not sure it fit with the text. Humm....I needed to consult an expert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from the Hop! :) I'm now a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hop!! I'm like you, a complete addict when it comes to Romance. I'll be back because I know I'll get some great recommends from you. Enjoy your weekend!!

    Hop by my site to see my faves

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, it is to early to come over to your blog, talk about HOT HOT HOT :-)

    Thanks for hopping over,have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopped by for the hop. I checked out your favorite post and left a comment. I hope you have a great weekend!!
    Come find out about my favorite posts:
    A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I'm off to check out your favorite post. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a great new "romance" for you of sorts. Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker. I just started it today, can't put it down, and it's just old world love. really good so far!

    www.cookwithabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by Obsessed! I'm currently reading Kresley Cole's books and am LOVING them ... some smexi romance gets me every time :) Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday!!

    I'm doing the Blog Hop and Follow Friday and wanted to stop by and say hello.

    Have a great weekend!

    I am a old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i received an award and im passing it to you. It's called Cherry on Top award.

    You can pick up your award at:

    http://www.bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

    Have a fun blogging day!
    ~iamjenai~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I received an award and I'm passing it to you. It's called Cherry on Top Award!

    You can pick up the award at

    http://www.bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

    Have a fun blogging day!

    ~iamjenai~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails