Friday, November 7, 2014

Blog Ahead Challenge Update

A bloggery version of NaNoWriMo!
November 1-30th, 2014

The Goal
The basic goal is to get "ahead" in your blog posts.

At the end of the month of Nov you'll have 30 additional pre-schedules than when you started the month. 
ex--If you Start with 5 pre schedules--End with 35 pre schedules
     Start with 10 pre schedules-- End with 40 pre schedules




Who Can Join
Any blogger. New, seasoned, Blogger, Wordpress
Any heat level, genre or theme, etc
Types of Posts
Anything you want :)
meme, review, guest post, interview, discussion, etc. 
It doesn't have to be book related

Goals for Addicted To Romance:
By the end of November to have 35 pre scheduled posts, by doing 5 extra every week. Love this idea and definitely motivates me to be planning ahead more instead of procrastinating.  

Week 1 Update: 
So I have been on a roll this past week. My goal with this Blog Ahead challenge, is to have my regular scheduled posts done two months ahead. This way I just have to focus on one week a month to work on them and not stress and worry about procrastination. This past week I got all my pre schedules done for the month of November, this upcoming week will be for the month of December. Than after that I can spend more time doing reviews and READING of course!!  So as a update I have done 20 pre scheduled posts so far. I also want to work on updating my Review Archive and getting all my reviews over to Libraryting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails