Monday, November 3, 2014

Its Monday! What Are You Reading (76)

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc











What I Read This Past Week
Lady Elinor's Wicked Adventures by Lillian Marek-See My Review Here
A Rake By Any Other Name by Mia Marlowe-See My Review Here
Bound By Fire-Tracey Jane Jackson-See My Review Here 
Smiley by Laurann Dohner
The Shocking Secret Of A Guest At The Wedding-Victoria Alexander-See My Review Here
Not Quite A Gentleman by Jacquie D'Alessandro-See My Review Here
Wolf At The Door by N.J. Walters
King For A Day by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
King Of Me by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
Currently Reading
Up Next For The Upcoming Week

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails