Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (7)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.

 Here Is My Teaser:
" What I want is something only you can provide," she paused thoughtfully " Well, I suppose someone  else could do, but if your to become my husband, you're the only one I would consider approaching. I find the very thought terribly exciting and I always knew one day the opportunity would arise, When you think about it, its not such a big thing, just a simple service of sorts "
" A Service?" His eyes widened, and he nearly choked the word.

What is your teaser?




6 comments:

  1. Oooh, great teaser =D

    I read one Victoria's books and I thought it was OK...but I would like to read more of her novels.

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser this week :)
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I love Victoria Alexander's books, but I haven't read this one! I hope you're enjoying it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome teaser! I haven't read this author yet. Thanks for sharing! Here's my teaser for The Smoke Thief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great teaser! Hope you continue to enjoy the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another romance lover!!

    Great teaser. I enjoyed it. Wonderful blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking out my teaser!

    I really like your Teaser, I have never read the books, but your teaser makes them sound intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails