Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Library Loot (2)

Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week. So come and join in and share what you read!!!

So here is some of my loot for the week:I love reading from Christina Dodd, and this is the first that I have read from her "Chosen Ones" series, so I am petty excited. Since I really enjoyed her last Paranormal Series "Darkness Chosen" and another point is for the steaming cover!!! 
I really am looking forward to reading this one. Its been a long time since I have read Iris Johansen, so I decided to start reading her books. Who can resist a love story between a beautiful princess and a handsome barbarian!!
                                                       This is the first of the Lora Leigh series, and so since this was the only one available at the library I decided to try it out. I hope that Lora Leigh is as good as every claims she is!!! 














I have loved reading the Ghostwalker series, and this is the only one left that I have yet to read, it just came out this year, so lets get the intense action and passion rolling!!! 














2 comments:

  1. Great library loot and I can't wait to read your review of "Storm of Shadows", "The Golden Barbarian" and "Street Game".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see another romance fan joining in on Library Loot!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails