Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Library Loot (1)



Library Loot is a weekly meme hosted by Eva Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week. So come and join in and share what you read!!! This weeks Loot is from a selection of books that I recently receive from the Library I usually go about once a week, since I read constantly, and since I only work part time now, I have plenty of time to do some reading. So it usually is about 8-10 books every week, depending on my schedule for the week!!! I know that may seem like a lot to some or not enough depending on how fast you read. For me I have been reading since I was 13 and the more I read the faster I become. I guess I just become so involved with the story and the characters that I get through it so much faster. Its not a race for me, I just love to read and there is so much to read, especially of the genre that I love. My library is recently new so its has a great selection!!! Which I am truly blessed!!


My Loot: A few of the ones I am eager to read!!!






I wanted to start reading this series again, so when I saw this at the Library I just had to grab it!! I am going to enjoyed re-reading this one!!!
















I love reading Suzanne Enoch but I don't think I have read this one, and I love the Lesson's In Love Series, its a fun one!!!












I have heard such great things about this author, so I decided to try her out, I know I am totally reading the series out of order, but I catch on to details pretty quick, So I am excited for a thrilling ride with this one!








As I was searching the shelves I was looking for a author that I hadn't read before and I saw Melanie Jackson, I have heard about her a little, but not much. This book appealed to me the most. The whole idea of a modern medical doctor who doesn't know who he really is and that he is the key to saving his race. That definitely drew me in!!













I love reading Karen Hawkins, I don't think there is a book of her's I haven't liked. I honestly don't remember if I have read this one, I have read most of her books, but this one well I just loved the cover. If I have it was when I was like 15 years old, and I honestly don't remember most of the books I read back then lol except those that I have re read many times. So I am going to give this one a try and see what I think!!!!



So what is your Loot?


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Library Loot post, or share it here (if you don’t have a blog). 




5 comments:

  1. i think we have fairly similar taste; although ive traditionally stuck to historicals im getting more into PNR. enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a great bunch of books. The library is the best, isn't it? It would be hard to buy 8-10 books a week to read but the library makes it possible to read as many as you like! Thanks again for visiting my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got a nice pile to keep you busy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not well acquainted with the Romance genre, but I can see if I were to pick it up your blog is where I'd come for ideas! The covers are quite alluring. Thanks for visiting my blog today, and happty reading all your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey LoR! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I thought I would take you up on your offer to visit your blog...I will definitely be stopping by again!

    Enjoy your loot from the Library... Im one of the slower readers so the 8-10 books a week seems overwhelming. I am lucky get two full length novels done in a week... and I am a stay at home mom so lots of time on my hands when the kids are at school.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails