Monday, June 14, 2010

Musing Mondays (5)

Who in your family (both immediate & extended) are readers, and who are not?

Well For me, My dad loves anything that is a thriller, adventure, spiritual or fantasy. Some of his favs are Clive Cussler and Tom Clancy. My mom enjoys mostly self help and fiction that has a good story line, but doesn't mind the sad endings one ( how we are related I will never know, since I hate sad endings) I have two sisters that enjoy romance, but mostly christian romance novels. So we are a reading family, but I think I am the only one that can't enjoy a book unless it has some romance in it. So its been good to have a book blog so that I can have the same interests with others and make lots of friends. 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails