Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (15)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.This week I’m waiting on,

 Navy SEAL Izzy Zanella and his estranged wife, Eden Gillman, were once very much in love but now can barely stand to speak to each other. But when Eden discovers that her younger brother Ben is being abused by his stepfather, she is set on saving him any way she can - even if that means reconciling with Izzy to prove to a court that they can give better care to the young teenage boy. Just as Izzy and Eden's hearts begin to mend, the makeshift family gets caught up in saving another youth from a crime ring in Las Vegas and ends up with a group of dangerous men on their trail.


2 comments:

  1. My hubby’s name is Izzy :) I might have to buy this so I can show him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read any of Brockman's books, need to give this one a try as love Navy Seal romances!



    My WOW this week at Housewife Blues and Chihuahua Stories is for a Historical Romance...

    jackie ^_^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails