Monday, September 6, 2010

Its Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc 



What I Have Been Reading This Last Week 
Hostage To Pleasure My Review.
Wild Fire Wild Fire
Between The Devil And Desire My Review
Surrender To The Devil My Review
 Viking Warrior  My Review

What I Have Been Listening To Last Week 
Turbulent Seas My Review
Hot Pursuit Review Coming Soon

What I Am Reading Now:
 What I Am Listening To Now:
What I Am Listening To This Week 
 What I Am Reading This Week 
 



5 comments:

  1. Wow! How can you read so many books at a time??? It would drive me insane! Good week for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of romance too! I've got a great giveaway on my blog today (Tuesday) - be sure to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing...how do you read all those books at one time and keep the plots and characters straight? LOL I sometimes have trouble with one book.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You're collection looks really yummy! A lot of those books are unfamiliar to me, so I'm looking forward to finding out more! It looks like you're going to have a great week! I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails