Monday, September 27, 2010

Its Monday! What Are You Reading? (8)

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc 


What I Have Been Reading This Past Week
Dawns Awakening- My Review
Ten Things I Love About You My Review
Meet Me In Manhatten-My Review
The Secret-My Review

What E Books I Have Been Reading This Past Week
Shadow Of The Vampire-My Review 

What Audio Books I Have Read This Past Week
Love In The Afternoon-My Review
Over The Edge-My Review
Dark Of Night-My Review
Flashpoint-My Review
Hot Target My Review

What I Am Reading Now:
 What I Am Listening To Now: 
 My Current E Book 
 What I Am Planning On Reading This Week
 What I'm Planning On Listening To This Week
 


7 comments:

  1. I wish I could get half done what you do in a week. You have some great historicals up there and I will be waiting to see what you think of HP M. I am loving it so far too but haven't met the hot vamp yet just Rand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Shadow of a Vampire recently and I loved it too! The first book I have ever read with dragons in it and I thought Declan was very sexy *swoon*.

    I got the H.P. Mallory book sent to me last week so I'll be interested to see what you think of it :)

    www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your books.

    You can see I'm in the middle of my research. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very full week planned, enjoy your books! My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mallory book looks fun! It is on my wish list already. I look forward to your review....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just amaze me - so many books completed! :) Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi LOR,

    Wow another great reading week!

    I see you are on a Suzanne Brockmann reading streak! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails