Friday, September 24, 2010

Book Blogger Hop # 22

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

Here Is This Weeks Question
When you write reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you have read the entire book?

Well for me, I think it mostly depends, but for the most part, I wait until I have finished the book, and then write the review as soon as I can after I have read the book, so that my thoughts and impressions from that book, are still fresh, and I don't mix up plots and characters from other stories and books, so another reason why I try to only read one book at a time if I can. But if it happens to be a book that I can't get into and takes me a while to read, then I do write the review during my reading period of that certain book, so things don't get mixed up. 

  The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!

The Question For This Week:

What is your high fashion book? --- translation --- best book cover ever.

 Now there are many romance covers that I adore, but this one is so romantic and sensual and definitely makes me insanely over the hill in love with this cover!!! Who wouldn't right?



13 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Am now following you and will be sure to stop on by again!

    Chazz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Happy Friday!

    I'm stopping by to say hello on Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. TGIF!!

    Have a awesome weekend!

    I'm an old follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I saw on your mixpod that you had music from The Phantom of the Opera. Love that movie! If you haven't read the book, I'd highly recommend it. It's fabulous!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so long since I've been over here! My loss. Love what you've done with the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog, just hopping back! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lover of Romance!

    I always read the whole book before writing a review. I'm afraid if I don't there will be a twist at the end like in the movies "The Usual Suspects" or "The Sixth Sense" and everyone will know it's a glaring omission from my review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Returning the Hop!!!

    Can't wait to read some of your reviews :-) It'll be a nice change of pace from the YA world I live in.

    -Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous- A Reader's Record

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi :) I always wait until I'm done with the book before I write my review and add whatever notes I've taken in the process.

    Enjoy your weekend !!

    Hop by and visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a great book. I am just getting back into reomance and in fact will be writing for the Romance Reviews. I love all books but Romance was my first love. Thanks for stopping by and I am a new follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like Dawn's Awakening. I haven't got that far into in the series yet. Have a great weekend!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping back! Looking forward to reading more of your reviews....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. I hope you're having a great weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails