Monday, August 16, 2010

Musing Mondays (8)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted on Monday by MizB of Should Be Reading 
The question for this week is: What books are you wishing for MOST right now? 

These three books are my "I must read SOON" books, they are also some of my favorite authors to read from!!! That Perfect Someone is the most current release by Johanna Lindsey and of the Malory Series (One of my Absolute series to read) The Hawk will be coming out at the end of this month WHOOT!! I just loved the first book so I am really looking forward to the second book of this exciting series! Then there is Savour the Moment by Nora Roberts, and I just loved the first two books of this series, and Savor the Moment recently came out, and I can hardly wait to get my hands on it!


1 comment:

  1. I liked Savor the Moment, and now I am really looking forward to reading Happy Ever After.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails