Thursday, August 12, 2010

Book Blogger Hop # 16

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

The Question for this week is:

How Many Books Do You Have On Your TBR shelf?

Well I think all of us share in that long list of TBR books, but since I just recently starting adding mine up, its come to 65 and rising!!! Of course in reality it could probably be a whole library the size of the ancient Alexandria Library, but I do read fast, so maybe there will be one day that I won't have a TBR!!  I am sure you all know what I mean, my TBR is ever growing endlessly, but its always good to read a book and then cross it off the TBR list!!!

The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!!

Here is how it works: 

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - not this week..
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
Have a Fabulous Weekend ALL!!!! 


11 comments:

  1. Hey - just hoppin' by! Hope you have a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!!!--Stopping by from the hop!--Old follower!!! (within the last two hops) :)

    my tbr number is a little high right now, but to be fair, I'm also including all the classics and such that I'd like to read "someday." The actual pile on my desk is much smaller ;)

    (\__/)
    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!!!--Stopping by from the hop!--Old follower!!! (within the last two hops) :)

    my tbr number is a little high right now, but to be fair, I'm also including all the classics and such that I'd like to read "someday." The actual pile on my desk is much smaller ;)

    (\__/)
    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

    I stopped keeping track of my TBR because it started to stress me out, so now I just go with the flow. I figure I will read them sooner or later :)

    Have a great weekend!

    If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday!! Its good to see someone who likes a little bit of everything in romance. I like to switch it up a bit too instead of reading strictly paranormal romance. I'm now a follower and love your site. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again, blog hopping through : ) ! Happy Friday!
    Best,
    Kelsey
    And don’t forget to check out my site to see my weekly featured movie clip, special announcement, and my answer to this week’s Blog Hop’s question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I'm an old follower - just stopping by to say hi. Have a great weekend.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by to say hello! I am following and can’t wait to read more from your blog. Check out my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Im stopping by on the hop! Nice place you have here! Im a new follower! I love romance novels. Can't wait to read some of your reviews! Have an amazing weekend! : )

    breathlessbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday. Come see how many books I have on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping over to say hello! Thanks for stopping by my site.

    Happy Friday!

    Twimom227
    That's What I'm Talking About
    http://twimom227.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails