Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (24)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


•Grab your current read

•Open to a random page

•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like.

Here Is My Teaser:
 "Luscious?" She repeated, and swayed a fraction of an inch closer to him. 


He turned his hand, cupping her face, his thumb sliding back and forth over the soft skin of her cheek. His other hand slid beneath her arm and around her waist, and he pulled her close, crushing stiff silk and inhaling the scent of fresh, sweet lavender. 


What Is Your Teaser?


7 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun book!
    My Teaser is from The Husband Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo -- I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy! I like it :)

    Here is my TEASER for today.
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser! Sounds steamy! My teaser is here: http://triciareads.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo very niiiice.

    Here's the link to my teaser. :)

    http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Prudence! I so like her.
    What can I say, I love all the girl bachelors though I admit the Duke book was the one I liked the least out of the series so far. But still, it was quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails