Friday, July 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (50)

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books

 Question Of The Week
What keeps you read at the first few pages of a book, and what makes you stop reading a book and put it back on the shelf?

Well most of the books I usually read, I have been able to get into the story so I usually don't have a problem with this one, but there are occasions when it does happen....I have a rule to read the first 30 pages of a book...if I am bored I will then put it away...I figure if I am not into a book by then, then there isnt much of a point in keep reading a book I am not enjoying! The thing that really keeps me reading though, is if its witty or engaging.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails