Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feature And Follow (8)

The Feature And Follow (Follow Friday) is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do this meme and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in this fun meme every friday!!!!

Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

 I think I would love to see Dark Challenge or Dark Legend by Christine Feehan, or Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, or Texas Glory by Lorraine Heath. I don't really have any actors or actresses in mind  but I would love to see any of these books turned into movies. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd watch lover eternal's movie. :)

    I'm a new follower!
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-follow-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like all of your picks!!
    I think any and all of those would make nice movies.
    Though I confess a soft spot for Texas Glory and Lover Eternal (it's my favorite brother).

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lover Eternal would look great on the big screen ;)
    New follower

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails