Thursday, March 8, 2012

Feature Follow (9)

The Feature And Follow (Follow Friday) is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do this meme and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in this fun meme every friday!!!!

Q: Have you ever looked at book’s cover and thought, This is going to horrible? But, was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.

  Yes, I would say the Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas, I just didn't like the cover that much, but I loved the author so I tried it out and was so surprised by how good it was...so good that its on my top ten list of favorite romances.


MEET THE BLUE-EYED DEVIL - His name is Hardy Cates. He's a self-made millionaire who comes from the wrong side of the tracks. He's made enemies in the rough-and-tumble ride to the top of Houston's oil industry. He's got hot blood in his veins. And vengeance on his mind.

MEET THE HEIRESS - She's Haven Travis. Despite her family's money, she refuses to set out on the path they've chosen for her. But when Haven marries a man her family disapproves of, her life is set on a new and dangerous course. Two years later, Haven comes home, determined to guard her heart. And Hardy Cates, a family enemy, is the last person she needs darkening her door or setting her soul on fire.

WATCH THE SPARKS FLY....Filled with Lisa Kleypas's trademark sensuality, filled with characters you love to hate and men you love to love, Blue-Eyed Devil will hold you captive in its storytelling power as the destiny of two people unfolds with every magical word.

5 comments:

  1. Haven't read Kleypas yet but she is on my TBR. Not sure what the cover has to do with the story.

    Here's my Follow Post. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic in the Wind by Christine Feehan (the first cover was horrendous)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there :) just hopping through.

    Oh dear I kind of like the cover lol.

    I'm also your newest follower :) Here is my choice...

    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I agree!
    I wasn't thrilled with this one or the one for Sugar Daddy - I thought the orange and pink were kind of blah - but the books are awesome and I don't mind the covers so much now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. The cover isn't exciting at all. Glad the book was good.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails