Saturday, November 27, 2010

An Award

I just recently received this award by Miranda with My Eclectic Bookshelf and Sugarbeat with Sugarbeatsbooks, so I want to say thank you to both of these great bloggers, it means alot to me, to receive a award, and to know that there are people that notice the work that I put into this blog!! So my hearfelt thanks to those that come over to my place and visit and leave comments, it means more than you could know!!!

7 Things about me:
My one favorite thing is football, I love love love it!!! But my favorite teams are BYU and Indianapolis Colts, and I follow them practically religiously!! 

I love the snow, I am so glad I live in a place where there is snow most of the year...

I am a very religious and spiritual person

My favorite color is pink and brown

I have a big fear of dogs and snakes 

My favorite book author is well I dont have one lol but here are my favorites Lisa Kleypas, Sabrina Jeffries and Christine Feehan. 

I have never been married, but definitely hoping that will happen soon...:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Now I know I am suppose to pass this on to 15 people, however I have been given this award a number of times, so I will forgo it especially since there is so much to do and little time but thanks to those two blogger's that passed this award onto me, I really appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails