Monday, November 15, 2010

Its Monday! What Are You Reading (13)

This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc 


What I Read This Past Week 
Kiss of the Highlander My Review
The Renegades:Nick  My Review
The Abduction Of Julia My Review
Ten Ways To Be Adored When Landing A Lord My Review
Scandal In Spring My Review
A Quick Bite My Review
A Bite To Remember My Review
Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage My Review
The Flame and the Flower My Review

What I Am Currently Reading 



What I Plan On Reading This Week 


 


1 comment:

  1. I hope you like With Seduction in Mind, I liked it :D

    Good luck with your reading!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails