Monday, February 10, 2014

Quickie Review-Be Were

Be Were
Southern Shifters (5)
Eliza Gayle
Gypsy Ink Books
E Book
Published Jan 27 2014
175 Pages
Shifter Erotica Romance
ISBN:  B00FYZYEXK
Authors Website
Synopsis
Dean had a family once. Until tragedy and betrayal consumed them. Now he lives on his own terms keeping life simple and carefree. Then one night leads to one bite and he's forced back into a dangerous world that reminds him he's still as angry as ever and this time he's not leaving until he gets what he wants. Niki.

Niki Harris has lived a life of secrets and solitude with no interest in making a change. But an easy one night stand turns complicated and she finds herself marked. Now she has to decide, tell the sexy shifter with a possessive streak a mile wide she's pregnant and in danger or do what she's always done--run.

Be Were is the full story from the free first chapter bonus, White Cougar Christmas.
My Review

Be Were is the fifth installment in the Southern Shifter series. Be Were is a short novella, and from after reading it, is a erotic romance. I wouldn't say I adored this one, since I like more story in a romance, there was mostly just one sex scene after another. There was a bit of a suspenseful aspect to the story that kept me interested and involved in the story. When I started reading this story, I didn't expect it to be a erotica, so I was looking forward to a solid shifter romance. Now there was some romance, but not as much as I like. I think there could have been foundation in their relationship. Now it is a novella, so maybe I am being a bit strict, but I felt like there was something missing from the story. I didn't feel a strong connection between the two characters that much, although it was super heated, and plenty of skin to skin sex scenes. So if that is what you are looking for than this is perfect for you. For me personally, I felt like there could have been more work on the romantic/love story side of things. I do think I want to try out another book of this series, that is longer in length, and see if that makes a difference. Overall it was a sexy shifter romance to heat the temperature of the room to a near boil!!! Pure HEAT!!

My Grade 
3 Blossoms

Heat Rating 
Blazing

Others Books In Series 
Lucas
Kane
Malcolm
A White Cougar
Bad Kitty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails