Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (22) Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

 Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon

1. Lord of Wicked Intentions
I have quite a few favorites from this author, but this is one that is guaranteed to make you weak in the knees. I loved every scene, every sensual moment, and every detail this author provides in this title.

2. The Bride
The Bride was one of the first books I read from this author. I really enjoyed the way this author crafts such a enticing romantic tale set in the Scottish Highlands. Alec is breathtaking, and I wouldn't mind being his bride.

3. The Pirate Lord
The Pirate Lord is definitely at the top of the "Swoon Worthy" list. I could re read this book over and over and never be bored. A tale of adventure and passion, and of course a sexy pirate. Who can resist swooning over him???

4. Devil in Winter
Devil In Winter, is probably my favorite book from Kleypas, which is really a hard task since she has so many brilliant ones. Sebastian is delectable and I could gobble him up. I love reading his and Evie's love story, memorable and unforgettable.

5. One Night With The Prince
One Night With The Prince is my favorite of the series. This story is all about seduction involving a prince's bastard, and a widow. A tale of revenge and desire. A exciting ride all the way through.

6. The Outlaw Viking
The Outlaw Viking is one of my favorites from this author, and is one of her older books, and I believe one of her best work.

7. If I Had You
If I had You is a charming story, that is pure romance. You will need a box of tissues, very heartwarming and emotionally driven.

8. Beyond The Highland Mist
Definitely is swoon worthy, and the first in her highlander series, and in my opinion, some of her most excellent written works. You definitely don't want to miss out on this series!! Stellar amazing.

9. In Bed With A Highlander
This book was my first from this author, and her historical's, are incredibly written, and some of my top chart favorite historical romances. I loved this couple and seeing their adventures in this book.

10. The Wolf and the Dove
This story is set in a medieval time period, and this story is full of intense emotion, dramatic scenes, and flaming passion. I always love reading this one, definitely a classic romantic tale of enemies that turns into a powerful love. REMARKABLY WRITTEN!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails