Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Library Loot (12)

Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week. And I got quite a lot of books since there was so many of them I wanted to read!! So here they are......

 I have truly enjoyed reading Garwood's historical's so I thought I would try out another one of hers!!! YAY!
I loved the cover and I haven't read this author yet, so taking a leap of faith and hoping this will be a fun one!!!

Kathryn Smith has written some of my favorite books, so since this was newly aquired at my library and came out this past year, and the cover is gorgeous, I thought I would pick it up!!!

Austin is the last in both the Mckettrick series, and I love cowboys so I am sure I will fall in love with this one!!


I love Johanna Lindsey's romances, and I have read this one before, but its been a long time!!!

I have read one book from this series last week and just LOVED it, so now I am going to try another one and see if its just as good as I hope it will be, and honestly who could resist such a cover???

I have been waiting months to read this one, and so I have already started it, and I love it so far!!! I have read the second one in this series, so I have been looking forward to reading this one as well!!

I haven't read much from this author, but when I do, I love reading her works, and the cover and blurb made it irresistable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails