Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (23) Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read 


1. Becca Fitzpatrick
Ever since this book came out, I have been wanting to try this author out. But just haven't had the chance, I hope to soon though.

2. Samantha Young
There are many things I have heard about this author, but I have really been tempted to try this series out.I do love any story set in Scotland.

3. Jaci Burton

The covers alone on this series is enough to get me tempted. I do love a good romance and I have only heard positive things about this author. So definitely can't wait to try her out.

4.Shelly Laurenston
Even though I love shifters, I have yet to try this author out. She is at the top of my list

5. Courtney Milan
I read quite a bit historical romance, but for some reason I have yet to try Courtney Milan even though she has some of the highest ratings. So I am hoping to read this one this month.

6. Chloe Neill
This author is on my tbr list and has been for quite some time now. I do tend to be picky about books like this series, so I haven't done much to read her yet. But I would like to try her out and see if I like her writing style.

7. Julie James
This author has been on my watch out for list, and her covers are so pretty.

8. Larissa Ione
I do love a fun paranormal romance, and from what I have heard in ratings and reviews, Larissa Iona is one of the finest. Need to check out this series ASAP!!!

9. Susan Elizabeth Phillips
This author has become quite popular, but i am very picky about contemporaries, so I have yet to try her books out. But many of them are on my TBR list.

10. Sherrilyn Kenyon
This author is one of the most well known paranormal authors, and she has been popular since I first started reading paranormal romances. One of my goals for this year is to try this series out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails