Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (8)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating. This week I’m waiting on,

 Coming out September 21 2010 is " A Hellion In Her Bed" by Sabrina Jeffries, and since I really enjoyed the first one in the series, and I am really looking forward to the sequel.

About A Hellion In Her Bed
Mired in scandal after his parents’ mysterious deaths, notorious gambler Lord Jarret Sharpe agrees to tamely run the family’s brewery for a year if his Machiavellian grandmother rescinds her ultimatum that he marry. But the gambler in him can’t resist when beguiling Annabel Lake proposes a wager. If she wins their card game, he must help save her family’s foundering brewery. But if he wins, she must spend a night in his bed. The outcome sets off a chain of events that threatens to destroy all his plans…and unveils the secret Annabel has held for so long. When Jarret discovers the darker reason behind her wager, he forces her into another one—and this time he intends to win not just her body, but her heart.

(Book Description found at Authors Website)


3 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen this one yet!! I love this author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice :) I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have to let me know how Vision in White is. I've never read Nora Roberts personally, but I've heard some really good things about that book in particular.

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails