Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like.

My Teaser 
"Some parts of my memory are vague, and I thought they would be minor, but"-he gave Emily a chagrined smile-"I don't remember being married."
And then her eyes rolled back in her head and she began to collapse.


What is your teaser?


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesday or share your teaser in a comment  


8 comments:

  1. Wowzer! Awesome teaser! I hope Emily is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy - my browser's doing strange things! lol

    Anyway, I love your teaser. I love amnesia stories too so I'll have to look this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser!!

    My teaser this week is from Kiss of the Rose by Kate Pearce!

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. Hmm, what's happening with Emily?

    My teaser is at
    http://laussieswritingblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! what a teaser..that piqued my curiousity.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great teaser! Why would he say that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love the background! Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails