Sunday, July 18, 2010

Library Loot (4)

Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week.Its been a couple weeks since I have done this, and I just went to the library yesterday and got some good picks!!!




I finally got my hands on Never Marry A Stranger, and since I love Gayle Callen and I have yet to finish this series, and I am definitely looking forward to reading this one. Looks and sounds like a real gem!!!













As a new fan of Nalini Singh, I am trying to get my hands on all of her books especially this Psy Changeling series.














After reading quite a few out of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, I have been looking forward to reading Butch's story.














This one just came out a couple of months ago, and I have loved reading Connie Mason and I have loved reading each and every one of her books. So this is going to be one exciting read.















I have heard so many good things about this series, that I decided that I definitely wanted to read it. Especially since I am a wedding planner and I love weddings!!!

Well I thought I would just put up a few of the books that I managed to hold on to from the library, what do YOU think of my selection? 


Happy Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails