Friday, July 2, 2010

Library Loot (3)

Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week. So come and join in and share what you read!!! As some of you may know this will probably be my last post since I don't know if I will have access to a computer on my vacation!!! However these are some of the books I will be reading among the mountains, animals and beautiful lakes!!!

Here is a few of my loot:





Well its been some time since I have read this one and of course I loved this new cover as well (however its always good to do a re read every now and then)














 Well when I saw another one of her books available that I have yet to read, I just had to pick it up, I didn't even have to read the back to know I am going to enjoy it (at least I hope I will!!!, Please oh please Lora Leigh don't disappoint) LOL
















Well I just loved the cover and as I was reading the book synopsis, I knew I just had to read this fiery romance, I for one couldn't resist!














Well I don't get to read too much of this author in the library, since there are always holds on her stuff, (that is probably because she is amazing right? ) Well I have been looking forward to reading Daegus's Story, very Exciting!!!
 I was a bit hestitant to read a book from this author, since I tried reading Lessons in French and I couldn't even read through it, and so I am taking a act of faith and trying her once more, hoping that past experience was a one time thing. Hopefully this time will be a lot better than last time!













Well this has to be the only one of Feehan's that I have yet to read, apart from the really new ones!!! I am sure I will fall in love with this one as I do the others!!!


I know some of you probably think I am crazy to take quite a few books with me on vacation, but its a 14 hour drive each way, so there must be something to keep me occupied right? Fun here I come!!!! Hope you all have a great week and be prepared for tons of reviews when I get back!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Suddenly I want to go to the library...sadly budget cuts have left our local libraries pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice loot! Love the cover of Captive Bride. I really enjoyed Too Wicked to Tame. I like Sophie Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dageus! You are in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails