Friday, February 25, 2011

Book Blogger Hop(39)

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books 

This Weeks Question
Do you ever wish you named your blog anything different?

Nope, I love my title to my blog, I think its fits my taste towards books to perfection!!! 

 The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!

This Weeks Question
Share your current favorite televsion show?

My Favorite most current would have to be Vampire Diaries, I just love this show and its definitely the type that I would fall in love with. 

18 and over book blogger tag along is for a specific group of book bloggers. IT can be found at Laurie's site at Bitten by Paranormal Romance 18 and over book bloggers primarily have on their blog book reviews and post of adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic. then you can play tag along

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails