Saturday, February 12, 2011

Library Loot (13)

Eva with A Striped Armchair, and Marge with The Adventures of a Intrepid Reader, which you should check out both of them, they are great!!! This meme is created to encourage bloggers to share books that they get from the Library, and since I am a avid lover of Libraries this is going to be one meme I am going to love doing every week. And I got quite a lot of books since there was so many of them I wanted to read!! So here they are......

 Heart of Honor is the first in the Heart Trilogy, and ever since I read the Heart of Fire, I have been looking forward to reading the rest of the series.Plus who can resist a hero who is a viking???

The minute I saw the cover of this one, I grabbed it, I could hardly resist the cover plus the intriguing blurb!!

Heart of Courage the last in the Heart Trilogy, full of intrigue and passion!!!

When I saw this on the shelf, I was amazed since it just came out last month!!! I have yet to read Nina Bangs however I have been looking forward to reading this one, I sure hope I enjoy it!!

Love Bites is part of the Argeneau series, and I have made a goal to read this series this year, so excited, I just love Etienne's story.


The Perfect Bride is part of the DeWarenne Dynasty, and I just love this author, and have really enjoyed the other books that I have read in this series so far!!


Another book in the de Warenne Dynasty!! But both the cover and the blurb drew me in!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails