Monday, December 29, 2014

2015 Historical Romance Reading Challenge


This Historical Romance Reading Challenge is from a favorite blogger of mine--Anna @ Herding Cats.  I am so excited for this challenge, and I adore this genre, and there is so many sub genres within this genre, so I love the variety of settings. So this year, I am going on Level 5, I tend to read more historical than any other genre so hopefully I can make my goals and enjoy some fantastic reads. Thank you so much to Anna for this lovely challenge.


Making this one really easy!
All historical romances over 80 pages count!
Anything prior to 1920 as far as year goes.
All you do is read then review (on goodreads, amazon or your blog) then link up your review :)

It can be a fusion read (ex--paranormal historical)
Cross over from other challenges count.
You don't have to be a blogger to join in. Just use your Goodreads or Amazon account to link up.
Levels (you can change your level during the year)
1--6 books
2--12 books
3--24 books
4--48 books
5--100+ books

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails