Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge: Updates and Success!!!


The Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge was originally created and hosted by Pearl’s World of Romance, then was passed on to Fatin at Romance Book Maven, and is now hosted by The Book Vixen. I enjoy reading this genre and I’m always looking for new authors and books to read.This past year I was able to read more than I thought I would of this genre, and I passed my goal...which is always a plus. This past year I have started to fall in love with this genre again. Here are the book I completed. This year my goal was 10 books....well I think I surpassed right? Definitely read more contemporaries than I planned or thought I would get a chance at...hope next year I can do just as good or BETTER!!!



1. Various States of Undress: Georgia
2. The Trouble With Texas Cowboys
3. Love Me If You Dare
4. Forever Mine
5. Hard To Come by
6. Where Darkness Lies
7. Blue Eyed Devil
8. True Love At Silver Creek Ranch
9. Bound By Blood
10. Own The Wind
11. Undeniable
12. Reaper's Stand
13. First Love Cookie Club
14. When You Dare
15. When The Rancher Came To town
16. Enslaved By The Ocean
17.Uncivilized
18. Incandescent
19. Malice's Possession
20. The Sweetheart's Knitting Club
21. Taken, Not Spurred
22. Reforming The Rock Star
23. Rock Courtship
24. Devil's Game
25. Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley
26. Christmas At Twilight
27. Charade
28. Never Seduce A Sheikh
29. The Vampire's Bite
30. Knight's Sinner
31. Heaven's Sinner
32. Hell's Knights
33. Tempting The Player
34. Reaper's Property
35. Reaper's Legacy
36. Rock Addictin
37. Worth The Fall
38. Beauty and the Brit
39. Lead
40. A Cowboy For Christmas
41. Kane's Mate
42. Play
43. Lick
44. Passionate Addiction
45. Blind Attractino
46. The Cowboy and the Princess
47. On Dublin Street
48. The Cowboy Takes a Bride
49. Love With A Perfect Cowboy
50. Hearts Of Fire \
51. Hearts of Shadow
52. Playing It Close
53. Heart of Darkness
54. A Promise At  Bluebell Hill
55. The Cowboy of Valentine Valley
56. A Town Called Valentine
57. Big Sky Country

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails