Saturday, December 13, 2014

2015 Reading Challenge: Take A Bite Out Of TBR Pile

“Take a Bite Out of Your Aged TBR Romance Pile”-Found on Bitten By Romance.

2015 Reading Challenge Are you bad about marking books “to be read” or “want to read” and forgetting about them?

When was the last time you reviewed your entire TBR pile only to find some were placed on the list 3, 4 or 5 years ago?


Take a bite out of as many books you’ve marked “to read” during the past few years as possible from Jan 1, 2015 to Dec 31, 2015.

·        Since this is a romance blog, at least 80 percent of what you read for the challenge must be romance (including all the romance sub-genres) novels or novellas. The remaining 20 percent may be non-romance titles (for example urban fantasy, fantasy, science fiction, mainstream fiction, mystery, horror, etc.).

·        The books you read must have been marked “to be read” or bought “to be read” prior to 2014. So, if you marked a book “to read” or bought a book during 2014, those books do not count. The book(s) must have been marked, or bought, “to be read” during 2013 or earlier.
·        Audio, novellas, novels, and library rentals are allowed.

·        You can join at any time during 2015. All of your aged TBR pile books read in 2015 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up during the year.
·        This challenge can crossover with other challenges.

·        You don’t have to have a blog to join, but if not, you must use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, etc, and add the URL to where you track your books. All you have to do is create a shelf for the challenge and then add that URL with your name in the linky below. 

Lover of Romance's Goal: My Goal is to get from 15-20 books for this challenge at least, and I hope I can do more. Its always a good thing to work on my TBR pile which is too high. This challenge is to help me with my goal to help lower that pile down just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails