Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (46) Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)


Top Ten Books I Am Looking Forward To in 2015!!


1. Bound By Flames-Jeaniene Frost (I have adored this trilogy. I adore Vlad, and as much as I love  Bones and Cat...there is something about Vlad and Leila that just calls out to me. I secretly have read the first two books multiple times--I just can't get enough of them.
2. The Duke and Lady In Read-Lorraine Heath: This has been such a fun series especially when its related to a previous series she has done, which was one of my all time favorites of hers. And the cover is just gorgeous.
3. Mad, Bad, and Dangerous In Plaid: This series I have come to adore. I have been able to reconnect with this author and what a blast I have had with these Scots! I can't wait for this to be released.
4. A Scoundrel In Moonlight-Anna Campbell-This author keeps amazing me with her storytelling talent!! Its so unique and totally draws me completely in her stories.
5. Shards Of Hope-Nalini Singh: Now who doesn't LOVE this series. Singh can write paranormal romances--and she has done a incredible job weaving these stories together.
6. Mate Bond-Jennifer Ashley--Now if you have yet to read Ashley--BAD BAD--go into time out and snatch up one of her books and this series is phenomenal!! And I buy her books the moment they come out. This author has been on my auto buy list for years.
7. Ever After At Sweetheart Ranch-Emma Cane--This author writes charming and sweet contemporaries and I can't wait to see what she does with this story when it comes out.
8. Silver Bastard--Normally I wouldn't like this type of book, but WOWZERS has Wylde blown me away with her books. I love them because even though they seem to be rough around the edges, there is so much great material for a AWESOME love story, and at times when you least expect it, there is sweet and tender moments that are guaranteed to make you cry.
9. Lady Sarah's Sinful Desires-Sophie Barnes--This author writes fun Regency romance that are poignant and charming.
10. What A Lass Wants-Rowan Keats--Now Keats writes awesome historical romances--and this series is set in the Medieval time period (my favorite to read), and does a spectacular job with the history portion and really bring a story to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails