Friday, June 3, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (48)

So come and join in on the fun and the hopping. Make new friends and discover new blogs!!! LETS DO THE HOP!!!! Come and check it out at Crazy For Books


Question Of The Week
Share Your Favorite Post From The Last Month And Tell Us Why Its Close To Your Heart

WOW!! That is a tough one, I would have to say that my Book Review On Savage Nature would be my favorite...I just fell in love with this book from the very beginning, and I had such a fun time writing the review for it as well. I wish there were more authors that could write a story as Christine Feehan. 

  The Friday Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do these two memes and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in these two fun memes every friday!!!!

Question Of The Week
What Are You Doing To Prepare For An Zombie Apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson To The Silver Screen?
Well, I love any movie with Mel Gibson, so Hooyah and I am ready to watch with a bowl of popcorn and my boyfriend...of course. As for the Zombie Apocalypse, I would have to say nail shutting all the windows and doors...maybe I should be thinking about getting a multi powered weapon that can shoot fifty rounds a minute (am I that brave?) Who knows!!! 

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails