Thursday, April 11, 2013

Feature and Follow (33)


The Feature And Follow (Follow Friday) is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do this meme and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in this fun meme every friday!!!!

Q:  We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

A: I think I would love to go to a RT one, mostly because I have never been to one, and one day I would love to attend one. 


8 comments:

  1. I agree! RT would be one I'd love to attend, but RWA as well.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc (old follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'd love to attend the RT convention, too.

    New GFC follower of yours :) Happy FF!

    Renee @ Succotash
    Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to go to RT too.. sigh.. Maybe some day.

    New GFC follower

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same, I'll definitely be heading to RT one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RT was my pick too

    new GFC follower

    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to go to BEA. I've heard the RT is going to be in New Orleans next year, and that would be all around awesome!

    New follower :D
    My
    FF

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails