Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (64) Love At First Sight


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.This week I’m waiting on, Coming Out May 28 2013!!

From the author of the Twilight, Texas books comes the first in a dazzling new Cupid, Texas series. Lori Wilde welcomes us to Cupid, where every wish for love comes true...

Natalie McCleary couldn't believe her eyes-a lean-muscled, darkly tanned, nearly-naked man stood in her path…and then it hit her: love. Everyone always told her it'd hit like a thunderbolt, and she never believed them. But now she knew: practical, sensible Natalie was head over heels in love-with a stranger.

But ex-Navy SEAL Dade Vega wasn't about to be a stranger for long. He'd ridden into Cupid on his motorcycle, vowing to keep a promise he'd made to a military buddy. But a single glimpse at Natalie-soaking wet and unexpectedly tempting-changed his life forever.
But how can he offer her is love, when he can't even promise to stay in one place for longer than a week?

4 comments:

  1. This one sounds like a good read, hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday pick!

    ~Jay

    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lusting over the cover right now. I can not believe I have not seen this before. ex-seal motorcycle riding hero is right up my alley. Adding to my wish list. Love Lori Wilde older novels but have not read her in a while.
    Have a great day
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops sorry it was not the right author I was thinking. Never read her before. Just noticed when I went to add her to goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lori Wilde's books. I wouldn't mind getting to know and drool on that cowboy a bit either :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails