Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (7) Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)
 1.

 This is the Second in the Montgomery's Series, and I just loved it. there is something about the way Banks has put together these scottish highlands historical's. This one deals with some tough issues but in such a way that it turns out to be a story you come to adore.

2.
This story involved a young woman who is to tutor and aid in the recovery of a man who has been imprisoned most of his life, and can barely speak a word. A Delightful story, and my favorite from this author. I really enjoyed how the author put in the French Revolution as a basis for the story--it definitely appealed to my historical tastes.

3.
A classic Beauty and The Beast themed fairy tale romance by one of my favorite author. It is sensual and heart warming story.

4.

This is the final in the series, and its Rafe's story, and boy was I fully satisfied at the end. Definitely top favorite of this author. LOVED every moment. Definitely one you don't want to miss out on.

5.
A Highly sensual page turner that is bound to curl your toes!!! Another winner for this author.

6.
A Harem style romance, but nothing like your normal type. It has a certain plot twist that will delight ya! A fun and exciting tale of romance and mystery.

7.
Prince of Shadows is a shifter romance--and a unique one at that. This is the second book that I have read from this author, and was surprised by how much I ended up enjoying it. Made me want to read the series all over again. Its twists and turns in the story will have you all tied up inside.

8.
Seduction and Scandal, is a bit more on the gothic side of a romance, and set in the regency era. It has a eerie feeling to it, a plot full of danger and sizzling passion. This author's writing style is stellar!! A win for me!

9.
The most recent installment in the Leopard Shifter series by Christine Feehan. I was astonished by how well I actually loved this one. After reading Savage Nature, I was really looking forward to Remy's story. If you love a solid shifter love story--this one is for you, not one to be missed.

10.
Now I had to wait over a year for Twice Tempted!! A too long of a wait, but was worth every moment of waiting for. Even better than the first. I can't decided if I like Bones and Cat or Vlad and Leila more. Its a bit different, I feel like I can relate with Leila a bit more than I can with Cat. (now don't get me wrong I love Bones and Cat). But This new series has a certain flair to it that just grabs at you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails