Saturday, June 29, 2013

Book Review-Tiger Magic

tiger Magic
Shifters Unbound (5)
Jennifer Ashley
Berkely Sensation
E Book
Published June 4th 2013
308 Pages
Shifter Romance
ISBN:  0425251217
Author's Website

Synopsis
He was once a captive, but his urges were never caged. Now he’ll release them on a beautiful stranger whose own secret desires are longing to be sated…

He doesn’t have a name. He doesn’t have a clan. The humans who held him prisoner for forty years have taken them away. He knew nothing but captivity until nearly a year ago, when he was released into the light. Now Tiger lives in the Austin Shiftertown, where he struggles to belong and searches for an identity.

Carly Randal thinks her fabulous life is complete—until her car breaks down on the side of the road, and a wild-looking Shifter is the only one to help her. Tiger takes one look at Carly and knows instantly—she will be his mate. As Carly is drawn into his Shifter world, she risks everything she has for that forbidden something she still wants: passionate love
My Review
Now this review will be a bit shorter since I read this almost a week ago, and have been way too busy to write it until now. But especially since I had such a fun time reading this one, I knew I just had to share my review for it. Now I have been waiting for Tiger's story for quite some time now.  I do want to say that as far as shifter series go, this one tops my list for sure. Jennifer Ashley has such a remarkable talent when creating these stellar amazing stories. I have loved every one of the shifter books, but I will say that Tiger is a SENSATIONAL read! I loved every moment. I couldn't put it down at all. There were so many things I enjoyed about this couple. One of the main things, is that to most shifters in shifter town, they are afraid of Tiger and what he will end up doing. When he meets Carly who isn't afraid of him at all, she is intrigued by him more than anything. She doesn't fight his claim on her that much, since they are complete strangers. I found it so adorable when Tiger interacted with the kids (  I guarantee your heart will melt!!!) He is so sweet and tender, and can be super alpha protective that definitely had me from the first page. Tiger is more unique than the other books, since he was created as a shifter, and not made as the other shifters are. In fact he is the only one in existence---so it has a twist to it that I felt was balanced pretty well, and there were many moments that got my heart rate up--who needs to exercise when you have a :"Tiger Hunk" to salivate after right? If you are looking for a love story full of adventure, spice and charm---this one is for you!!! Be read for one helleva ride folks!!

My Grade 
4.5 Blossoms

Heat Rating 
Steamy

Other Books In Series 
Shifter Made
Pride Mates
Primal Bonds
Bodyguard
Wild Cat
Hard Mated
Mate Claimed
Lone Wolf
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails