Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday-Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For (could be bookish or not -- up to you)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

 Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For (could be bookish or not -- up to you)-Ten Top Books I am Thankful to have read . Now I had a very hard time narrowing this list down to Ten. Enjoy!!

1. Pirate Lord-Sabrina Jeffries
The Pirate Lord, was one of the first books that I fell in love that dealt with sexy heroes that are irresistible  pirates, and made me just jump back in time to when there were plenty around.

2.The Bride-Julia Garwood
A few years ago, I had to have eye surgery, and was unable to read books (for a whole month), so I found this in the basement on audio tape, and it was the first time I was introduced to Julie Garwood, and The Bride is by far one of my favorite Scottish Highlander romances. Tantalizing and romantic.

3.Shadow Fires-Catherine Spangler
Shadow Fires is my personal favorite of this series, and as far as sci fi and futuristic romances go--this is a favorite. Definitely a story you don't ever want to miss out on.

4. Devil In Winter-Lisa Kleypas
If I had to choose a favorite from this author, Devil In Winter would be at the top of the list. I read this when it first came out, and the story between this couple is so unique and full of spice.

5. Fires Of Winter-Johanna Lindsey
This was one of my first romance novels, and I believe its the first one that I read from this author. The story is intense and full of a alpha hero and feisty heroine and a passionate love story, that in the end will bring a tear to your eye.

6. This Is All I Ask-Lynn Kurland
This Is All I ask is a sweet romance I first read when I was still in high school- almost ten years ago, and what a fantastic romance it is. I still can re read it and fall in love all over again. A Very emotional and poignant tale set in a time where knights and chivalry was prominent.

7. Capture The Rainbow-Iris Johansen
Capture The Rainbow, is a contemporary (which I tend to be a bit picky about) and I loved Johansen's style with this story. A amazing tale of sacrifice and adventure.

8. Never Seduce A Scot-Maya Banks
I don't read Maya Banks too often, since she mostly deals with contemporaries and erotica (which I rarely read unless I am pretty sure I will love it). But when she started doing these Highlander historicals, I fell in love with her. This book is my favorite of her books and one of my top favorites, and  I still occasionally re read it every now and then. A enchanting tale of a romance that will make you laugh and cry.

9. Bite Me If You Can
This was my first book of this series, and I loved it. I enjoyed Sand's take on vampires and the unique twists she places on vampires. I have enjoyed every book in the series, but this one is probably still my favorite.

10. Lord Of The Keep
A Favorite as far as medieval romances go. I enjoyed the issues that this author bring to light, that was very prevalent in the time period that this story is set in. It is very intense at times, but the ending is just priceless.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails