Monday, September 15, 2014

Its Monday! What Are You Reading (74)


This is a great weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. We simply post what we finished reading over the the last week, what we plan on reading this week, etc


What I Read This Past Week
The Seduction Of His Wife-Tiffany Clare-My Review
Firelight-Kristen Callihan-Review Coming Soon
Never Seduce A Sheikh-Jackie Ashenden-My Review
Charade-Lori Foster-My Review
The Governess Club: Louisa-Ellie Macdonald-My Review
Once Upon A Christmas Kiss-Manda Collins-My Review
The Vampire's Bite-Eve Grant-My Review
A Highland Wolf Christmas-My Review
Sarah Sunshine-Merry Farmer-My Review
Eternity-Tmonique Stephens-My Review
The Groom Says Yes-Cathy Maxwell-My Review
What A Wallflower Wants-Maya Rodale-My Review

Currently Reading
What Is Next


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails