Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (36) Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme was created and hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers. So Come and Join in the Fun!! :)

 Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list


1. Reapers Stand by Joanna Wylde 
  After reading all three of the previous books in the series, this is at the top of my list...and the moment it becomes available...I am so buying it..PRONTO!!

2. The Healer by Alison Butler 
 When I first saw this cover and then read the blurb...I knew I needed to try this one out. Besides I just can't resist a sexy Scot!!

3. Dark Blood by Christine Feehan 
 I love Zev (the hero) and I have been anxiously waiting for his story...definitely plan on reading this within the next month or so.

4. Rules For A Proper Governess by Jennifer Ashley 
 There are many books that I love from this author...but her Mackenzie series is probably my favorite...and this cover is just gorgeous...so can you resist?

5. An Heiress For All Seasons 
 This is a new series, and by Sophie Jordan, with a Christmas theme to get me ready for the holidays...well SOLD!!

6. Smiley by Laurann Dohner 
 Well now...who doesn't love Smiley, and his book comes out in a month...super stoked. I have been waiting for his story for quite some time.

7. To Desire A Highlander by Sue Ellen Welfonder 
 This is one of my favorite authors when it comes to Scottish highland romances, she has such a great talent for incorporation history, culture and some fun romance.

8. Stormy Persuasion by Johanna Lindsey 
 Even though this one came out some time ago, I have yet to try it out. I love the Malory Family and interested to see how James and Anthony deal with their daughters having come outs!!  Sure to be a fun ride.

9. Abducted By  A Prince by Olivia Drake 
 I have adored this Cinderella based series...and I am curious to see what Drake does with this latest installment.

10. Teach Me Under The Mistletoe 
 I have been wanting to read this ever since I saw this gorgeous cover...and my plan is to buy it and read it for the holidays!! So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails