Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My First Award

I have just received my first blog award, and I want to say thanks to Hellcat on Paranormal Fantasies!!!

  I want to thank Paranormal Fantasies again so much for this award!!! I am new at blogging and the book blogging world, so its great that there are people out that that read what I write!!! So thanks!

Here is how it works:
Here is how it works: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell them they have a blog award!

Here are the last five books that I have read:
I am passing this award to these great bloggers:



4 comments:

  1. You are the greatest ma'am. This is so great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee: Congratulations on your award !!!! Enjoy !!! And how kind of you to pass it to me. I am a semi newbie to book blogging and remember receiving my 1st award and have to say honestly, that it feels the same way when presented with subsequent awards, it truly makes me feel that I am accepted into this wonderful family of book bloggers. I will post about this award with my Thursday's postings. Again thank you, this award is a new one for me.
    Cheryl "Mash"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! Very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails