Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (6)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme that I have just discovered, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others! Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.
Here Is My Teaser:
"Oysters and mussels are my particular favorites. The idea of teasing a sweet juicy morsel from deep inside its shell holds a strong appeal," he replied suggestively
"Naughty fellow," she scolded


What is your teaser?





1 comment:

  1. Naughty fellow indeed! Thanks for hopping by Let Them Read Books last weekend! I'm following you now, too. I love romances. I suffer from withdrawal if I don't read at least one every week! Looking forward to discovering some good books through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails