Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading  where each thursday you choose a theme, and list 13 things that fit that certain theme.

My Theme For This Week:

My 13 Historical Favorites:
1. Silver Angel  by Johanna Lindsey
2. The Chief- Monica McCarty
3. Bride Enchanted- Edith Layton
4. Englands Perfect Hero- Suzanne Enoch
5. Texas Glory-Lorraine Heath
6. Devil In Winter- Lisa Kleypas
7. The Outlaw Viking- Sandra Hill
8. The Pirate Lord- Sabrina Jeffries
9. Brave Land, Brave Love- Connie Mason
10. Because Of You- Cathy Maxwell
11. The Mackenzies: Luke- Ana Leigh
12.  The Wedding- Julie Garwood
13. Romancing Mister Bridgerton- Julia Quinn


2 comments:

  1. I love historicals :)
    The Pirate Lord is one of my favorites, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I missed this on Thursday so didn't post on my blog but here are my favorite historical romances...
    1-Saving Grace by Julie Garwood
    2-Love Me Forever by Johanna Lindsey
    3-The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
    4-Man of My Dreams by Johanna Lindsey
    5-If You Dare by Kresley Cole
    6-For the Roses by Julia Quinn
    7-Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
    8-Born in Sin by Kinley Macgregor
    9-A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux (technically time travel but half the book is set in the past)
    10-The Wedding by Julie Garwood
    11-The Duke & I by Julia Quinn
    12-Midnight and Magnolias by Rebecca Paisley
    13-The Magic of You by Johanna Lindsey

    You can see who my favorite authors are huh? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails