Friday, March 15, 2013

Feature and Follow (30)


The Feature And Follow (Follow Friday) is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do this meme and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in this fun meme every friday!!!!

Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

 --Well there is a creek right by my apts, that I like to go and read, its beautiful and peaceful, and before it gets too hot in the summer time, I love to enjoy the nice weather while reading a good book. 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. New follower! :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it sounds lovely. I love reading by the water when I can...which I never can because there's no rivers or anything near enough to me lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails