Thursday, May 9, 2013

Feature and Follow (35)


The Feature And Follow (Follow Friday) is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and its tons of fun to do this meme and find tons of new friends and great blogs!!! So come and join in this fun meme every friday!!!!

Q: Happy Mother's Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?

 

A: Oh hard question, but if I had to pick my favorite--I would say Isabelle from Jake by Leigh Greenwood. She takes a active role in the rest of the series which is about all of their adoptive sons, and I just love her sacrifice and willing to do whatever it took to make sure they had a loving home and family. I just love her to pieces. She is almost like a mama bear with her husband and kids.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails