Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WWW Wednesdays (1)


Hosted by Should Be Reading.

To participate in this feature, you just have answer these three simple questions:


  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?

What I Am Currently Reading 
I am currently in the middle of Bedding Lord Ned, which also includes a 100 page novella of Duchess of Love. This is the first time I have started reading from this author and I think I have found a new favorite.

What I Just Finished 
  I just finished Love At First Sight by Lori Wilde---and absolutely fell in love with it. Very quick and easy, a lighthearted and witty read that just won me over. Definitely wanting to read more from this author!!!!

What I Will Read Next 
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails