Monday, October 6, 2014

Quote Tastic (15) For The Love of Freya


Join us every Monday and share a favorite quote that's grabbed you for one reason or another. Everyone's welcome to join in - authors, bloggers, readers. The more the merrier! Just grab the button and put up your post :) Don't have a blog? No worries, just leave your favorites in the comment section. Quote-tastic is hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup

My Candidate For The Week 

The Outlaw Viking was the first book of this author I had the opportunity to read, and what a fun ride it was. Definitely loved every moment. Barrels and Barrels of laughs!! These vikings are just awesome!! 


“Oh, please, spare me the male ego. I'm not repulsed by sex, and I can reach an orgasm as well as any woman. After all, there are fifty-seven erotic points on a woman's body. If a man can't find one of them, he needs a flashlight and a sex manual.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 He stared at her breasts incredulously, but not with lust. "For the love of Freya! You wear Ruby's strange undergarment. Lingerie, methinks she named it."
"This is not my mother's bra." Rain clamped her jaw shut defiantly, then demanded to know, "How did you ever see my mother's underwear?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails